Li- Verve Herbal Liver Tonic (Pack of 3 x 200ml)
Ayurvedic liver tonic that rejuvenates naturally.
(Pack of 3)
Contents: 3 Bottles / 600 ml
32 in stock (can be backordered)
The liver is a very important organ that performs more than 400 functions in our body including detoxification of various metabolites, synthesizes proteins, and produces biochemicals necessary for digestion and growth. The liver is the only organ that regenerates in the human body.
In addition to unhealthy food habits, alcohol is one of the major causes of liver problems in today’s world.
Li-Verve Syrup is one of the most effective, strong, safe formulations available when compared to most of the leading brands available in the market. Li-Verve Syrup is an ayurvedic formulation designed by highly experienced ayurvedacharyas making Li-Verve Syrup a very successful herbal tonic for remedy in liver disorders like liver cirrhosis, jaundice, liver fibrosis, viral hepatitis, fatty liver, and alcoholic liver damage.
In addition to many other ingredients, the main ingredient in Li-Verve Syrup is phyllanthus niruri which has been used in ayurvedic medicine for over 2000 years for a range of benefits, specifically for liver disorders. This herb helps in normalizing liver enzymes and protect liver cells from oxidative stress.
Ingredients & Usage:
- Bhumi Amalki- Bhumi amalki also known as dukong anak is very useful for a healthy liver. Bhumi amalki has proven hepatoprotective, antiviral, and antioxidant properties.
- Bhringraj- Bhringraj is known to be beneficial for the liver. The antioxidants present in this herb lower the toxic load on the liver and thus improve its overall functioning. It is also known to prevent inflammation of the liver due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Punernava- Punernava has proven antioxidant properties that help manage liver functions and prevents liver cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Kalmegh- Kalmegh is beneficial in the management of liver problems. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and liver-protective properties. It is also effective against viral infection.
- Shreepankh- Shreepankh helps to protect liver cells from free radicals and prevents inflammation. It is also helpful in reducing oxidative stress on the liver.
- Giloy- Giloy removes toxins from the body, purifies the blood, and fights bacteria. It is especially beneficial for people with liver disease.
- Li-Verve syrup also contains other ingredients like rohitak, kutki, sunthi, and ginger piper which play a very important role in rejuvenating the liver.
Dosage: 10 – 20 ml twice a day