Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘the Terms’) govern the users (‘you’ or ‘your’) use of the The domain name www.cratuscart.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Syncom Formulations (India) Ltd, a company registered in India with company number CIN NO.: L24239MH1988PLC047759 with registered office at 7, Niraj Industrial Estate Off Mahakali Caves, Andheri(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093.
License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for E-commerce: 10020022010976
Syncom Formulations India Ltd” provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”). In addition, when you use any cratuscart.com service, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, conditions and documents applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
Please read the Terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. You should understand that by ordering any of our goods or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
2. AMMENDMENT IN TERMS:
We reserve the unilateral right to revise these Terms from time to time and at any time without providing any intimation to you and in our sole discretion. We will post the new version of these Terms or any policies on this Website and any change or modification to these Terms shall be effective immediately from the date of such upload of the revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the modifications to the Terms and policies constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions whether or not you have read them and shall be binding on you. For this reason, you are advised to frequently review these Terms, and other policies.
3. AMMENDMENT IN WEBSITE:
In order to optimize and improve your experience, we may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content, display or form at any time without prior notice. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content provided or displayed on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Further, we are under no obligation to update the Website or any of the content provided on it.
By using this Website, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e- mailing our customer service representatives at:
4. PRICING POLICY:
At Cratus, we are committed to providing our customers with great quality products at modest prices. Our products are sold online only at limited quantities and availabilities. We have done our best to display our items as accurately as possible on the website. Please be aware, variations in style, size, shape and look may occur. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review our Returns & Exchanges section for further assistance.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS:
To making Products available, the Website also offers information and marketing materials. The Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites about nutritional and dietary supplements. The Company does not always create such information and the content published on the Website; instead, the information and content are often gathered from other sources. The Company does not endorse any such information or content and the Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the same. The Company is not responsible or liable for the information or the content or any damage or loss that may result from your access to or reliance on such information or content. To the extent that the Company does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of India. Any unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal and non-commercial use.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
Your uses of the Website and/or Products are at your sole risk. The Website and the Products are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Products or Website content, or any reliance upon or use of the Website content or Products.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on this Website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this Website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein;
- as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Products or that defects in the Products will be corrected; and
- regarding any Products purchased or obtained through the Website.
The inclusion of any Products or offers on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that the Products or offers will be available at any time.
The Company shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Website may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Website.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of: (a) this T&C or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this T&C; (b) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (c) the Products or your use of the Products (including trial products); (d) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (e) your violation of any provision of this T&C; or (f) any information or data you supplied to the Company. When the Company is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, the Company may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify the Company; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by the Company to be a material breach of this T&C. The Company will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of the Company choice at its expense. The Company will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend the Company against any claim, but you must receive the Company prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this T&C or your use of the Website or the Products.
9. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS:
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of Cratus. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website maybe owned by the third parties. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the website.
10. OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we and our affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms of this T&C. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and the Company may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, the Company reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent the unauthorized access of the Website. This T&C will survive indefinitely, unless and until the Company chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to You, to terminate it.
12. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
All Products purchased from the Website shall be delivered to the User by standard courier services by Cratus or on behalf of the respective Sellers through a logistics partner. All deliveries where applicable shall be made on a best efforts basis, and while the Website will endeavor to deliver the Products on the dates intimated, the Website disclaims any claims or liabilities arising from any delay in this regard. On behalf of the Seller, a nominal fee may be charged on all cash on delivery (“COD”) orders. The COD charge can be viewed at the time of placing the order and in all order related emails. This charge shall not be refunded if an item is returned or if the cancellation request is raised after the order is shipped.
- Cratus shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the Products. Cratus shall not be liable for any damage to the Product in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner.
- The logistics partner supported by Cratus will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the User is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts the respective Seller reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
- All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 15 working days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
- For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates. However, rest assured that your order is safely on its way For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
- An estimated delivery time shall be displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
- Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to inter alia:
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances
- In the event any delay in delivery of a Product is expected, the Website may, at its sole discretion, intimate the User who may have purchased the same, regarding such delay.
- The Website shall not be held responsible and will bear no liability in case of failure or delay of delivering the Products including any damage or loss caused to the Products.
- Where there is a likelihood of delay in delivery of the Products, the User may be notified of the same from time to time. However, no refunds may be claimed by the User for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond the control of the Website and/or the Seller.
- However in case where a damage has been caused to the Products ordered, the Seller shall replace the products as per the Seller’s replacement policy as may be indicated on the Website along with the Product.
- No deliveries of the Products shall be made outside the territorial boundaries of India.
- In case a User purchases multiple Products in one transaction, Cratus may deliver the same together. However, this may not always be possible and shall be subject to availability of stock.
- If a User wishes to get delivery to different addresses, then the User shall be required to purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. The User agrees that the delivery can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by the User.
- Cratus shall not compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The Users can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the Users will be refunded back the price of the product in the account or payment wallet, in accordance with the options chosen by you, as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
- NOTE: IF PRODUCT PURCHASED AND STUCK IN CUSTOM DUE TO ANY REASON, SELLER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE.
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods.
If you wish to cancel a contract pursuant to this clause, then please see our Returns Policy for further details of how.
By using this site you agree to the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with any term in this policy, please do not use this site to submit personally identifiable information