Renikare Syrup (Pack of 3 x 200 ml)
Ayurvedic remedy for urinary tract issues.
(Pack of 3)
Contents: 3 Bottles / 600 ml
34 in stock (can be backordered)
Renikare syrup is a polyherbal combination of time-tested herbs like gokhru, palashpuspa, varun, pashanbhed, punarnava which is very effective in curing urinary tract infections (UTI), burning micturition, kidney stone, etc. It can dissolve kidney stones up to 8 mm. Renikare is also an alkaliser, so no additional alkaliser is required with Renikare. Renikare has potent anti-lithiatic (can prevent the formation of kidney stones) and lithotriptic (can dissolves kidney stones) properties. It prevents the accumulation, deposition, and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals like oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline in urine. This action inhibits the formation of kidney stones. Its lithotriptic property dissolves mucin, which binds the stone particles together.
Renikare is also a diuretic that flushes out small stones from the kidneys. It normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination. Its demulcent and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in soothing an irritated bladder. It is 100% ayurvedic and has no side effects.
Ingredients & Usage:
- Punernava- Punernava helps to improve overall kidney function. It reduces certain chemical levels which cause kidney stones.
- Gokhru- Gokhru helps to break the kidney stones into tiny bits and flush them out. It offers relief from burning sensation while urinating. Gokhru increases the flow of urine. It also prevents stone recurrence in the kidneys.
- Varun- Varun is an effective alkaliser that helps maintain normal pH levels in urine.
- Pashanbhed- Pashanbhed reduces the stone formation in the kidney. It has antimicrobial properties which prevent kidneys from harmful micro-organisms.
- Kulathi- Also maintains the overall functions of kidneys.
- Chharila- Chharila has the quality of suppressing kidney stones and maintaining the health of the urinary tract. It also helps reduce kidney pain.
- In addition, Renikare Syrup also contains sheetal chini, panchtrin mool, pashanbhed, palashpushpa, lajwanti, makoi, bhingraj, daruharidra, haridra and shilajeet which play an important role in renal care.
Dosage: 20 ml twice a day with warm water